View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2022, 04:57 AM

Truck: 6066GMC
AZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really nice
Default Re: Swapping Knobs to use OEM Choke on new cable?

WRONG! John, I can't share until I get info. If a person places a question and then goes off for 5 weeks to "experts" and does not respond to members, it's rude, wrong approach, and I tell them that. I'm not someone's baby sitter. I'm not typing to help and then get that type of treatment. Call it what you want. Pull up your big boy pants. Don't tell me someone left because of me. That is an attack on me with no basis. No context. Keep those comments "kindly" to yourself. The only "habit" I have is helping those who treat responders with respect. I don't care how long you have been on here. (10 months before me) Doesn't give you the right to step in and make remarks about my character. If you have constructive help to this poster, then lets hear it. Don't just troll all the time. I'm trying to help and begging for info.
I am not frustrated, the poster is frustrated. That makes me stay with him. I have explained my thinking to him. He either will get my point and we can be friends or he can tell me no thanks.

Last edited by AZKen; June 20th, 2022 at 05:16 AM.