View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2022, 10:02 AM

Truck: 6066GMC
AZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really nice
Default Re: Swapping Knobs to use OEM Choke on new cable?

He did not get the correct answer? Really? That's your take on this? I was ready to give an answer/suggestion within one day. I've waited 6 weeks for some info. You think it's OK for a newby to slap the same question all over the internet and never come back to them? A "member" simply ignoring a response from a member? Not getting an answer ANYWHERE then comes back with "Unresolved"........"OK boys keep trying and I'll be back. Don't have time for your silly home mechanic questions".

I know that info needs to be collected to give the best answer to a problem. I still have a good idea, but it depends on a few pieces that he can provide. This does not seem to be getting thru here. I reacted the same day. The questions I needed answered were asked the same day. You can't get an answer faster than that if you respond to a few questions. It seems that they were ignored. My 50 years as a Mechanical Design Engineer solving problems after problems, have taught me to understand all parts of the situation so as to zero in on an answer quickly without bouncing a bunch of hunches off the wall. This is just a choke cable but I thought it was important to him. I was very cordial until I was ignored. Anyone else want to pile up on me?

I'm not going to defend the righteous side of this anymore. You fellow members have made me defend, keep posting, which makes the poster feel like they have created a situation and a big argument, then quit, and then you blame me....and as you know, you have probably encouraged him to attack me instead of giving the answers and begin a fix. It's OK for you to instruct me how to proceed on the forum but not OK for me to instruct a new guy how to proceed? monitor his post, don't ignore questions, don't terminate my offer to help with "it can't be done".

There not many actual questions, some suggestions, some requests

Last edited by AZKen; June 20th, 2022 at 05:20 PM.