View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2018, 04:35 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

Hey Kknotts! I'm glad to hear you think about me

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

I think about you guys too. I miss being here every weekend posting updates. I do have a little one today.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

I unscrewed my gas line again to make sure it was fitting right. Here's what it looked like.

Then I pulled it all the way out to take a peek at the end to see if it was buggared up. It wasn't.

So I stuck two fingers on the other side of the hose to make sure it was lined up right, then I tightened it back up real good.

See? Real good!

Then I went through my jump battery and all three boat batteries trying to start her up. I even put starting fluid and gas in the carb.

She'd puff puff and then die every time. Still not getting gas through the line, and I'm not sure why. The fuel pump is relatively new. I might pull the fuel sending unit back out and make sure it doesn't have some kinda cap on the end next. It SHOULD be running through there like an obedient troop of boy scouts but it's starving.

Back to square 1.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.