View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2016, 03:07 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

Quote:
Thanks for showing your build its helped me on mine a ton. Awesome
Welcome! I'm glad it helped.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

I think I've got a new tranny cover on the way along with some other parts for Cecilia from a good friend so once the boat's out of the way (another week?) I'll be back on Cecilia again

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Today I went out and tried to find where my rear end gear ratio is stamped (and failed. How the heck do I find the gear ratio?) but while I was out I went ahead and changed the sneaky under-cab fuel filter. The replacement I used was the WIX 33271.

The Powder Puff is getting older so she was out shopping for groceries with her mom. The Master Mechanic came along today, complete with his Cub Scout cap so he could look like Daddy

This sneaky filter is hidden here under the passenger side seat, hanging down like boobies on a boar.

Now I did turn the motor over first, to make sure the gas tank was dry. Because if you don't make sure the tank is dry.....oops!

Guess she wasn't quite dry. About two quarts ran out and right up my arm!

The new filter came with a new rubber seal too. Nice! I put it on the rim of the cup that screws on. That was great, but I forgot to pull the old seal off so it didnt' seal at all. The old seal is probably stuck on the truck end of things and must be yanked off with a booger picker. (no pic of that).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.

Last edited by FetchMeAPepsi; July 3rd, 2016 at 03:12 AM.