View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2018, 01:26 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

It's one of those days.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

It's freakin' cold outside and I'm planning all the stuff I could be doing if it were warm. I want to learn how to mix concrete and build a concrete drive or pad (same thing?). I want to clean out my gutters. I want to buy a new grill and make some steaks in the evening sun....

But I really want to get my baby running again. I still have this gas issue. I hope to pull her apart again tomorrow and get her running. It's been so long now that I'll have to air up the tires again haha.

Tomorrow my morning temps will be below freezing in the morning, but it should warm up enough by afternoon that I can turn a wrench on her. If I get her running again I might even make a trip to the dump for fun and drop off some of these "treasures" I been hoarding around the house.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.