Thread: Found 401m??
View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2019, 03:33 AM

Truck: 65 1500
Gimmie1965 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Found 401m??

You want to know the funny part of all of this. We was coming back from visiting our daughter and grandkids. They live about 3 hours away. Anyways it was on Monday and I wanted to stop and talk to him. About 5 years ago I knew of about 3 305's and 1 351 that he had in his yard. When I told him what I was looking for he told that he was actually looking for a 401 also for a loader or something that I really don't remember what it was. Well anyways he told me that he didn't have anything. I mentioned that i knew about the other engines and then he told me to check this certain truck but didn't remember if it had anything in it. So I found the truck and it still had a v6 in it. We still had about a 45 min drive to get home so I just looked at it real quick. At this point I never saw the one laying in the dirt. I called him when I got home and he said he would sell it for core price. So technically he has 3 401's lol. I'm definitely going to get both engines. He also told me that at the end of April he's acquiring another junk yard that the previous owner was a cadillac and gmc collector. He told me to contact him then and I can go with him to look an see what's all in there I'll let everyone know what I find