View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2016, 12:39 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Get a brand new clutch for your 305 V6 for 155.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ's GMC View Post
Rhinopac 04-528. The nub on the flywheel side of the clutch was hitting on the pilot bearing hole. Ended up having to mill the nub flush and am hoping for the best. All this crap has gotten me sicker than a dog so I am going to sleep. haha
The Rhinopac was the same one I installed and it fit perfectly. Not sure what was different with yours. Please post pics after the nap so we can see how things turned out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.