Thread: Club Update
View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2019, 03:51 PM

Truck: Shopping for a 1960-61 4x4
Jeannie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Club Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillT View Post
I sure hope this upgrade goes better than last time. Many of us were shut out for months. I believe I was out for 6-8 Months. The worst part was finding a way to communicate. Although I sure tried, it took a long time to finally find a way. Then strangely the site just started working again.
Hi Bill!

I'm not aware of anything that would have prevented you from viewing the site during the first six months after the move, but I am glad you are back with us. In the future you can send an email to the club if anything similar happens and I will get you squared away.

The first portion of the move is now complete. If you experience any errors or site issues please report them along with the page you were trying to view and what you were doing when the error occurred.

The second phase has started on the testing platform, but this portion requires upgrades to our backend, database, and frontend. It will be a longer process. I will post an alert before it is released to better make our members aware of the changes.

Have a great day!

-Jeannie

6066 GMC Club