View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2016, 01:01 PM

Truck: 1965 SWB Fleetside
jturk is on a distinguished road
Default Re: GMC V6 Ownership

As most folks on this forum know I don't post very often, but I really look forward to looking at and reading the forum pretty much every day. I enjoy everyones input on different topics and have received some very good information that I have used. The age of anyone on the forum doesn't matter at all. Good information knows no age and helps when you need it. I really don't like it when any post becomes personal and attacks anyone for the sake of belittling them. Everyone makes mistakes and hopefully learns from them, but it just turns people off when they get ridiculed which just causes them to go somewhere else for their information and help. I think we just need to move on and keep moving forward and forget about the banned individuals and just concentrate on the active members and what their knowledge can provide for those of us who value their input. There are come great members such as : TJ, BigBlock, GMCDAC, and many others who are willing to help when you need it and correct you when you're wrong. Sorry for the long winded post and thanks to everyone for their patience, input and expertise.