View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2018, 01:21 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

I can't leave things alone. I took a sawzall to my old gas tank. (It was fumed out by now, of course). Look inside this thing! This is my fill tube!

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

And look at the rust that was knocked loose by me cutting it apart. The grass is because I mowed.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

The rusty made-in-china sending unit....I broke the float arm off and removed the pickup screen so I could see how far the pickup tube went to the bottom now that my tank has a...view port...haha!

And what do you know? It actually pokes pretty deep into there. There's about an inch of clearance on the bottom! I still think I'll bend mine down an inch so it can get to every drop.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.