View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2013, 04:48 AM
-= Site Supporter =-

Truck: 1965 3500 Rescue Squad
6066gmcguy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1965 GMC 3500 Rescue Squad

So on with the story of this truck and me.

after having to pass it up in 2002, I didn't give it much thought, then one day some one, I think it was Arthur, sent me an ebay listing for it, that was in spring of 2012. This time around I have some extra money kicking around so I bid on the truck. I got outbid by a bogus bidder just trying to screw me over, but I don't fall for it and never up the bid. so when the auction ends, the other bidder is found to be bogus and they offer me the truck at my first bid.

So I send off the money and hire a truck to bring it across country. Its with a guy I Know from the ATHS, and he is giving me a good price on the move, I just have to wait tell he has a truck coming this way with extra room.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

The truck arrived in the last weeks of June. A lot of guys said I should fly our and drive it back, but that would have been a mistake, the truck needed a few things fixed, one exhaust pipe broke off during shipment on the truck! So I had to find a dock we could unload it at, and one was not too far away in Brigham City.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
on FacePage.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
the
on FacePage.
Owner of:
1965 GMC 3500 Custom Rescue Squad {Black Built Bodies}
1968 Ford Galaxie 500 Convertible
2006 Yamaha Rhino 450
2008 GMC HHR Panel.