View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2018, 04:48 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

Quote:
Glad the fix will hopefully be a simple one.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

You know me better than that, TJ! I put the new one in, it still registers as 1/4 tank full, and to top it off the connections don't seal and it sucks air like a bike pump. I still haven't got her running yet. I'm hoping to have some time this next weekend to tear in there and figure it out. That 1/4 tank thing is bothering me though. It should show "empty", but it doesn't. Resistance issues maybe? My ground is good. I love electrical problems...

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Quote:
Hey Fetch! How is Cecilia coming along? I've really enjoyed your thread. I'll be doing my carb this weekend, so I appreciate all you help with that for sure.

Hi Odie! Thanks for reading my mess! I hope the carb comes along great for you and your little helpers. There was a big difference in how she ran after I got mine rebuilt and tuned. She still pops and coughs sometimes when I throttle up (maybe too rich?) but when I mash that gas she'll wake right up and cruise. No muffler so everyone freaks out a little if they're driving a ricebox beside me, but she'll do 0-60 in 30 seconds. I mean minutes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.