View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2013, 05:43 PM

Truck: GMC V12 powered '46 Chevy pu
Cayoterun is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Website Donations dropped off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donrm View Post
I have been a member for more than a year. The things that we learn from each others trials & errors,are very helpful to me & I'm sure to alot others.If not for this club,one example, I would never figured a Holley 500 would work on my 351E, and how I was able to change over to an electronic ignition.I have learned alot through this club.I donated only $5, but I thought if every member donated $1-$50 every dollar would help the club. PLEASE keep us up to date on donations. If the club needs more money to maintain,I am sure more members will donate,I myself will donate more if needed.You just can't buy the information
that is given to each other through this site!!!! Don Maurath 1966 GMC 8' fleetside Cincinnati, Ohio
Good Post, Don:
I agree with you totally.
I have no idea what the cost of maintaining a website is, but if I read the right member count of 339, if all of us did the same as you, or a little more if we can. But, 339@$5 = $1695.
I'm sure that would help. All of us have given more than that for 1 service manual, then maybe didn't get the info we needed.

This is a great source, well run, and heaps of helpful input from members.
Let's all do our part.

Thanks,

I think I'll fix it myself, and pay the extra $500.