View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2016, 09:13 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Get a brand new clutch for your 305 V6 for 155.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
I am having a problem finding a clutch kit for my 1964 GMC V6 305E. I have the friction disc plate just like the one in your photo with the flywheel side that is flush on center hole and springs barely protrude. I have tried the rhino pac 04-528 and one from O'reillys and Napa. I cannot find one that is flush which will allow friction plate to side on flywheel. Any suggestions. Thanks

You have to use the bigger pressure plate that comes with the Rhino Pak, not re-use your old pressure plate. But then the 04-528 should work perfectly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.