Thread: New/old guy
View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2016, 09:17 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: New/old guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by furtrader View Post
Hi guys- I have been on jollys site here since it started in 99 but really haven't posted at all in the last 14-15 years. In 2000 I bought a 63 gmc crew cab from Canada that was listed on the site. The pictures from the listing are in my photos and listed in the crew cab section. It was a real rust bucket that just barely ran, and it cost more to ship it to me than I paid for it, but it was an original crew cab, so I bit the bullet. I have done a complete resto- mod to it, working on it in between government sponsored vacations to the middle east, and it is almost done. I have been driving it for a couple years now and I am considering doing a build thread, if anyone is interested. Ed

HOLY FLIPPIN PANCAKES! You got one of the original crews?!??! If you don't post pics I'm going to have to call your CO and tell them you spit on the grass or something. Those things are like unicorns. Everybody's seen one, nobody has any good pics.

I'd definitely subscribe to a build thread

Edit: Found the album its here

http://6066gmcclub.com/album.php?albumid=315

Here's what he started with everybody. Now that's some tenacity! Awesome project Furtrader

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.