View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2013, 02:10 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: looking to replace my front springs...want advice/input

My experience is LMC is like the dollar store. Sometimes you get lucky, but mostly it's cheap china junk. If its not an important part then I dont mind using them.

Brothers trucks is pretty good to me (so far) but their shipping department is full of monkeys. Noam sayin? They can't read the quantity box to save their lives. Order 5, you'll get 1. Order 1, you still get 1. Backordered? You'll never know until you call them. Order next day shipping? You'll get it in a week, you'll just pay more.

For them I always call after ordering and verify that it's getting shipped, it's in stock, and they see how many I want. Then it turns out purdy good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.