View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2016, 03:05 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1960 GMC 1/2 ton SWB Fleetside
AngryPirate is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1960 Pick up VIN location

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZKen View Post
I have told you everything you need to know. You are obviously hiding something about your truck or you can't understand my questions. We are not going to participate or give info to someone who has no title, no answers and does not respond to questions. Your truck is fishy, as I said. Don't show me pictures of a VIN plate off of a website to blow smoke on the issue. When you are ready, which I doubt, to respond to what you have and what you are up to, let me know.
Nothing to hide Ken. I've told you everything I know and I have provided THIS SITES (6066gmcguy.org is the parent to the forums) facts about where VINs should be, so I think there might be something the matter with your GMCs since mine seems to match what THIS site says is correct.

Blowing smoke? Are you high? You do realize those pictures are from THIS WEBSITE. Look at the URL.

I'm starting to think you're this sites troll. This is the second time you've been rude and condescending and act like you know it all. Please do not respond to anything I post. You are not helpful.

Go to this site, it might make it more clear to you... http://www.6066gmcguy.org/

Last edited by AngryPirate; November 25th, 2016 at 03:11 AM. Reason: added sites parent URL