View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2022, 03:26 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default What other projects are you working on? 2022 Edition

What else are you guys working on lately? Lots of us have trucks that are running and doing fine enough that we don't have work on them every day. What's taking up your spare time?

For me, I've been buying a house. Believe it or not the Powder Puff is going to COLLEGE soon and we're looking to get a place close to where she's going to help her live on the cheap. We looked for about 8 months before we found a nice 3 bedroom 2 bath in a very comfy little neighborhood that was built in the 20-teens. Sidewalks everywhere, dog park, and lots of families like ours.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

It should be perfect for the four years we'll be living there while she goes to school. We've almost got it nailed down. Once the keys are in hand I've got all summer to be doing repairs and planting some dadgum trees so it looks more like home.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.

Last edited by FetchMeAPepsi; May 14th, 2022 at 03:46 PM.