Thread: Grampa's 60
View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2016, 06:46 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Grampa's 60

I run my welder off of 30 amps and it runs OK for about 20 minutes straight welding, but then I have to give it a 10 minute break or it'll throw. Bob is right about the 50, but my wires weren't thick enough for that size breaker. If you can do it, do it with the 50. The 220 compressor is fine on 30.

Oh, and I'll be running electric to my shed this summer too. I'd like to see details on that if you don't mind. I figure I'll tie off of an outdoor plug and go about 18" underground with that gray plastic pvc piping, but I have no idea what I'm doing.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.