View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2019, 01:27 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

Here's a funny little way to get your truck turned around if you can't move it under its own power. We were sideways to the gate to put Cecilia up, so we pushed her up past the gate to where the front wheels were past the gate, but the back were even with the gate.

Then I jacked up the back under the pumpkin, put a 4x4 piece of wood about 3" tall under the bumper, then let it down slowly while pushing the back toward the gate.

After 20 minutes and about 10 up/down pushes, we got the back end pointed into the gate and were able to push her back home. Hard work, dangerous because she could fall. But it was successful and now she won't be towed!

Here's a pic of the powder puff putting the 4x4 under the back while I maneuver the jack. Actually, all you can see of her is a gray boot under the pumpkin. The board is already set and leaning a bit in the way we want to move. She's getting big guys. You wouldn't believe it if I showed you.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.