View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2020, 02:07 AM

Truck: 1965, 1500
TomWhis is on a distinguished road
Default 1965 Step-side 305 V6

Hey Guys,
I live in Oklahoma and I have a 1965 Step-side with a 305 V-6 I've owned it for 17 years now and it hasn't been started since 2012. I'm new to the Forums and I'm wanting to do a full restoration on it. I'm looking for any advice on where to start on it and things that I could do to make things easier. And good places to get parts from.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk