View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2013, 05:14 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

Saturday The Blonde went shopping with the Powder Puff so I didn't get anything done. Today was a different story. I backed Cecilia out and for a "please" and a "thank-you" I paid two little helpers to spray cleaner all over the frame, rear end, and transfer case.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Then out came the power washer. The boy wanted a shot with it so I let him try. He did pretty well. He thought it was cool that it was so strong that it blew chunks of dirt off of the transfer case.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Check out his work on the transfer case. It was a black greasy mess before.

The rear end cleaned up nice too. I'll be pulling it apart soon and painting it. Dirt wasn't good for the paint.

While Cecilia dried I painted the bits from last time.

After that we had time to make a batch of coffee for this month. Yum!

We capped the day off sitting on the swing and talking about the sunset. I'm not ready for Monday.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.