View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2013, 06:32 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

Quote:
Fetch never tried roasting the beans, been thinking about giving it a try as I've seen the un-roasted beans for sale. My lady is a Tea person when I say coffee she looks at me like I stepped in something. But that just leaves more for me to enjoy, cause life has it's trade offs..Vernski

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Haha! it sure does. You can roast em real easy just get yourself one of those old airpop popcorn poppers (13 bucks at walmart), cut the bottom out of a tin can (to elongate the popper's neck), and buy green beans. They take longer the first pound or so as the popper gets seasoned but after that you get a stuffed gallon bag of beans in about 45 minutes. A tin in about 15 mins.

If you try it let me know how it turned out

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

If you need a step by step I'll take pics next time too. Too bad your not closer I'd just show ya over a steaming cup!

Now Im going to pm Jeannie to see if we can have a coffee drinking icon guy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.