View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2015, 05:01 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Need Help with Powerglide Linkage

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4Phantom View Post
Thanks for the reply and ebay link. I have a maintenance manual, but it doesn't show the linkage for the powerglide. I will take a look at the ebay listing. I worked on the F4's at St. Louis back in the 60's.
That's cool! My dad worked on the "YF"-22 at "generous" dynamics a few years ago. It became a joke to ask him about what he did at work every day and he'd say "Not a da** thing". Due to security he couldn't talk about anything he did at work after they started that project. He used to tell us stories about crazy stuff every few days then all of a sudden we got the stiff-arm. We still tease him about it from time to time.

F4 was one of my lil bro's fav planes too. He was a real wing nut. Would have probably joined A&P classes if he had stayed away from the bad influences.

I didn't find any great powerglide pics (posted what I found), but I read that they're very similar to dynaflows so I posted a closeup of one of those too. I think Coyote worked on a few of the powerglides. You might try to pm him (coyoterun)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s-l1600.jpg (61.7 KB, Multiple views, 10 clicks)
File Type: jpg s-l1600[1].jpg (61.7 KB, Multiple views, 9 clicks)
File Type: jpg powerglide1.jpg (61.7 KB, Multiple views, 9 clicks)
File Type: jpg powerglide2.jpg (60.2 KB, Multiple views, 8 clicks)
File Type: jpg powerglide3.jpg (51.6 KB, Multiple views, 6 clicks)
File Type: jpg powerglide4.jpg (64.1 KB, Multiple views, 6 clicks)
File Type: jpg powerglide5.jpg (55.0 KB, Multiple views, 7 clicks)
File Type: jpg powerglide6.jpg (57.9 KB, Multiple views, 7 clicks)
File Type: jpg powerglide7.jpg (111.2 KB, Multiple views, 7 clicks)
File Type: jpg powerglide8.jpg (63.2 KB, Multiple views, 6 clicks)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.