View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2014, 02:47 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 64 power steering

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdsapp View Post
I'll be interested in the replies here. I am assembling a 1964 C10 and also plan to add power steering. I bought the front end (frame assembly from the cab forward) from a 1978 Suburban and plan to use the spindles, brakes, steering linkage and power steering. I bought brackets for the power steering from CCP. I am seriously considering using the torsion bar too.
You mean C10 like "Chevy"? or a GMC? The CPP bracket won't work on a GMC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphaynes View Post
Likewise, as I just got my hands on a 64 GMC 1000. This will be my first auto/truck project ever!!! so can't wait to see what you guru's have to share.
Welcome to the club! Get a build thread going and lets see some pics of that GMC!

(cant help it. I live for pics of old trucks!)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.