View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2013, 07:55 PM

Truck: 4000 B-model
sc1337 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 196? GMC 4000 B-model

Quote:
Cool truck! More pix!

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Have you rescued one of these trucks before? Theres a few guys here with big trucks that really dig the factory look. i bet they will offer some good tips as you go along.

If you dont have a maintenance manual you can find one on evilbay. The one manual covers 1000-5000 models.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

That's a good idea thanks! Nope this is my first Truck actually, I wanted something big and unique.

Quote:
I am located in Abbeville,SC, my son lives in Greer and we are usually up there several times a month. Good luck, if I can be of any help just ask.
Clyde
Will do thanks!

Ok here are some pics...

Code:

by

, on Flickr

by

, on Flickr I'm Guessing it's a 305?

by

, on Flickr

by

, on Flickr

by

, on Flickr

by

, on Flickr

by

, on Flickr

by

, on Flickr

by

, on Flickr
118,783 miles, I want to change out the cluster, because I want a tach and voltmeter.