View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2019, 08:51 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Dash is dead no lights no gauges nothing

I found the resistance - it was in the thin copper sheet under that fuel gauge nut (the ground). It was resisting 0.09, but now that I've got it cleaned off, resisting 0.00, and back together, the ground wire in the harness isn't working at all. I think I might have fried a wire. Does anyone know where the black wire in the harness goes to ground out? The pink wire goes to the positive terminal. It may have been red at one time.

But the black next to it just disappears into the dash. (Looks black, found out it's brown.) I guess I could run a new one, but that wouldn't be very "stock".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.

Last edited by FetchMeAPepsi; April 11th, 2019 at 12:26 AM.