View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2015, 06:38 PM

Truck: 6066GMC
AZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really nice
Default Re: 305a V6 ignition parts

Buying on line is not the same as what I'm speaking of at O'Reilly's. They either have it in stock or get it same day at the store. No shipping cost, real fast. I find it on their website, as I did for you, call them and see if it is in stock, if not they order it for afternoon delivery. Once in a while it takes a day or two if it's in out of state warehouse.
The bottom line is: Is the cap I found what you are looking for? As of Monday 24 Aug, It sounded like you still did not have one, were getting ready to order the Amazon or were still researching. Your response seems to indicate you think I'm pushing a certain store, I am not pushing any particular store, just finding the cap you need. Seems pretty easy to go look at the one I posted? You did not even acknowledge seeing the cap I posted, just talked about NAPA. The Amazon, Delco U305 is the same cap as I posted on Monday 24 Aug., at O'Reilly's.

Last edited by AZKen; August 26th, 2015 at 07:25 PM.