View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2015, 07:23 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1960 GMC 1/2 ton SWB Fleetside
AngryPirate is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 305a V6 ignition parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZKen View Post
Buying on line is not the same as what I'm speaking of at O'Reilly's. They either have it in stock or get it same day at the store. No shipping cost, real fast. I find it on their website, as I did for you, call them and see if it is in stock, if not they order it for afternoon delivery. Once in a while it takes a day or two if it's in out of state warehouse.
The bottom line is: Is the cap I found what you are looking for? As of Monday 24 Aug, It sounded like you still did not have one, were getting ready to order the Amazon or were still researching. I am not pushing any particular store, just finding the cap you need. Seems pretty easy to go look at the one I posted? If the Amazon cap is wrong you have to get a return authorization, pack it up and ship back and wait for refund. O'Reilly's is right down the street. You did not even acknowledge seeing the cap I posted, just talked about NAPA. The Delco U305 is the same Cap as I posted on Monday 24 Aug., at O'Reilly's.
Ken, I have not gotten to oreilllys and I do agree your suggestion is a good one.
I was merely just adding that the parts I had previously ordered (that didn't fit, that were in the pictures) were from Napa online and they refunded everything except the shipping. Just adding to the conversation.

I will acknowledge and confirm your oreilllys findings when I get a chance to physically get to the store.