View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2019, 09:06 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Roof banging noise

Side drip rails maybe rusted through and flapping in the wind? I'd have a friend drive alongside me and see if there's anything flapping around. Those panels are pretty thick. I can't see them banging against each other unless they're really thinned out with rust, and I never heard of that.

If nothing's flapping outside, have them ride with you and search it out by ear while you're driving to see if it's something inside flapping that sounds like it's outside. Let us know what it is too. That's an interesting mystery!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.