View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2016, 03:49 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Toolbox Starter Kit

Wal-Mart hasn't managed to storm the beaches over here just yet. I don't miss it much. But, there is a frustrating lack of variety over here when it comes to stores/products etc....

Auto parts store then

We can add this to my list of dumb questions. But, I had assumed I would need this to make sure I've done the right thing with the spark-plugs?

No, plugs need to be snug. Nothing more.

For a valve adjustment, I had assumed I would need to be able to manually turn it over? Or, is there an easier/better way? (I remember being told as a kid not to use the fan, as it could damage it? IE the fan's job is to be turned, not to be the turner)

If you're turning the motor by hand to adjust valves, you're doing it wrong

Watch this:

I don't think I could find one long enough to hook up to the house and drive to work LOL

Just where are you planning on having a fire?!?!

I don't think I've ever heard of PB blaster? I'll have to track some down (or something close if it's not a thing over here).

PB Blaster is lubricant to break loose rusted parts. You can make your own penetrating oil using ATF and acetone. There's a recipe here:
http://gardentractortalk.com/article...b-blaster-r149

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.