Thread: GMCDAC's GMCs
View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2015, 02:32 AM

Truck: I have 4 GMCs, none with a V-6 - YET! Have had 2 in the family.
GMCDAC is on a distinguished road
Default Re: GMCDAC's GMCs

Quote:

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Been there, done that. Shhh... She still doesn't know.
Hey David, nice to hear from you! After meeting her I have a hard time thinking she may get mad at you over over this and same with Loree, but some things are better left unsaid anyway, just in case! Say Hi to her for us!

Quote:
Looks good DAC! I hope you're around when I start playing with the paint. I'm terrified I'm going to shoot it all over my house, the porch, and my front tree with nothing but drips hitting where I want to.
Thanks Fetch! If your spraying all over the house and yard like a high pressure water hose out of control, air pressure is too high or your arm holding the spraybomb is having seizures---LOL! Usually a spraybomb or brush in my case! There's good body men here that can help with that. I ain't one of 'em but muddle my way through it sometimes.

Here's the last update on the door panels. Done on the cheap so questionable for durability. Got 60 bucks into the job including the new armrests. Old ones for before and after affect. I was a little dissapointed with the "satin" black Rustoleum plastic paint. It looks more like gloss to me.
Probably should have stuck with my old reliable Krylon.

DAC
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CST door panels 009.jpg (3.24 MB, Multiple views, 5 clicks)
File Type: jpg CST door panels 010.jpg (4.24 MB, Multiple views, 5 clicks)

1970 GMC K5 Jimmy Mom drove 30 years
1972 GMC C2500 owned since 1979
1955 GMC 100 driver-project
2006 GMC Yukon Denali---wife's truck

Hope to have a '60 GMC Suburban again someday