View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2015, 06:21 AM
-= Site Supporter =-

Truck: 1965 3500 Rescue Squad
6066gmcguy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1965 GMC 3500 Rescue Squad

Well I did another car show Saturday, but had some trouble uploading my photos to the bucket, I put them in the worng album, so I have spent a lot of time today moving them, now we are ready to show them off.

There was one HHR in the show, the Hot Rod Time HHR, their website if great and I post my photos there too, maybe you mite want to chek it out when you have some spare time. *

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

The Rescue Squad got a wash job before going to the show so we was looking good for the show. I also had on display my New Award for the Best Emergency Vehicle for the Howlin' at the Moon show.

Then the Perry Police Stopped by so I taked him into showing off a little with the Rescue Squad.

the DJ playing the music drives one of these.

And we played some Darts too.

And was always you can find all the photos by clicking there ~~~>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
on FacePage.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
the
on FacePage.
Owner of:
1965 GMC 3500 Custom Rescue Squad {Black Built Bodies}
1968 Ford Galaxie 500 Convertible
2006 Yamaha Rhino 450
2008 GMC HHR Panel.