View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2014, 01:50 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

Pulled the trigger on get-me-by tires. Like I mentioned I came out the other day to this

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

She's flat as a flitter, but the pic doesn't really show the bend well. Anyway, I replaced the tires with these $80.00 tires.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

They're Hankook Optimo H724 All-Season Tires - 225/75R15 102S. They have a mild piecrust on the edge, but nothing I'm terribly pleased with. I'll have to find some 16 inch wheels to open up my world to better possibilities. Guess I'll add that to the shopping list as I go forward.

To get the wheels ready I needed to pull off the old bias ply tires. The local shop wants $10 each to remove the tire so I think marijuana must have been legalized here and I just didn't know it. They're obviously high.

Youtube says I can pop the bead by running over them with a car but that failed miserably. They just smooshed down then popped back up. Never busted the bead.

Next I'll try putting a jack on them and putting them under Cecilia. I'll let ya know how that goes...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.