View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2022, 09:11 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Pneumatic spreader?

Quote:
Originally Posted by POWERSTROKE View Post
I can't say I've ever seen anything like that that was air powered. I can think of several dangerous, maybe even deadly problems with an air powered tool like that. Once the load is removed those jaws will spring out to full stroke instantly no matter what gets in it's way. Oil isn't compressive, and won't explosively expand once the load is removed.
Most of the ENERPAC tools like that are built about 20 miles down the road from me. I interviewed there for a job twice 10 years apart.
That makes prfect sense and it's something I didn't think about. I'm going to pick up one of the foot pedal ones then. Thanks PS!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.