View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2019, 02:05 AM

Truck: 1964 GMC 1500 LWB Wideside 305E V6.
TJ's GMC is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1964 GMC "crustine" semi-build.

Been awhile since my last post on here. Life has been absolutely Nuts. Work at the railroad was great till 4000+ of us got laid off due to b.s. politics and the "know it alls." Anyhow! Enjoyed almost a full year then and gained alot of experience and a few good buddies as well. Luckily Crustine never made it all the way up there and I didn't have to worry about getting her back Down. Good to be back with her though.....and acquired a nice 99 dodge with a cummins while I was up there. Been enjoying the 18-21 mpg's out of a 3/4 ton truck ever since!

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Nothing to update on Crustine other than she's been the best dern truck I've ever owned and I finally fixed the emergency brake after years of owning it. Still purrs away everyday but it's time for some more love to go into that truck.
Needs alot of mechanical redone as I've driven it the way it is for a few years. SO.....soon as I get the 66 chev done with it's resto Crustine is next for a project plan. I'm not positive what's gonna happen, but I'm thinking of getting an 89-93 Dodge W250 single cab and body swapping so I can have 4wd and diesel power. I know I'll then be a heathen to the group, but you can guarantee the v6 will find a home in another truck of the future.

Anyhow....long post so I'll catch up with yall later.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190327_070357.jpg (4.46 MB, Multiple views, 10 clicks)

1964 Chevy C20 292/SM420
1966 Chevy C10 292 hotrod 6/TKO600

My youtube channel aka Military Chevy:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.