View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2021, 08:47 AM

Truck: GMC 1500 1965
GMCTom will become famous soon enoughGMCTom will become famous soon enough
Default Re: 1965 GMC in the alps. Greetings from Austria.

Hope everybody is fine

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Now some time has passed and I still spent time on my other project a Dodge WC51. But work on the GMC continues anyway.

All Body parts are blasted and primed. Some parts are also body filled and sanded. I do it all myself. Sanding for hours is a bit like meditation

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Two parts are completely finished with paint. I do this with a friend in his wood workshop. I like painting with the gun. When the parts are painted, the project feels almost finished and you know what all the hard work is for. I didn't like the first attempt with the baby blue but the second one is perfect. It's harbor blue from Ford

I also chrome plated the painted grille.

Next step is to prime the cab. Maybe I'll be able to put the cab on the frame this summer.

Last edited by GMCTom; July 27th, 2021 at 08:52 AM.