Thread: Weird Times
View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2020, 12:07 PM

Truck: Former owner Repowered by GMC 305 V-6, 1963 Chevy 30 Series SM420 Long Bed (9') Step/Fenderside
George Bongert will become famous soon enoughGeorge Bongert will become famous soon enoughGeorge Bongert will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Weird Times

Greetings to all!

We in Wisconsin are under a "safer at home" order. Travel is restricted to essential needs only, such as a trip to the grocery store or pharmacy, and banking business, or a medical emergency. The lobby at my Credit Union is closed with drive up window service only being available. All medical appointments have been cancelled in favor of phone or skype visits only, to protect both healthcare providers and patients. Gas prices have dropped from $2.50 per gallon to $1.30 per gallon. Didn't think that I would ever see gas prices that low again in my lifetime. Most businesses (that are considered essential) are operating on reduced hours, and our main street looks like a scene from the Twilight Zone. Out side of all of that, I'm doing well (so far) and leaving home only to get groceries or other essential needs. Well, I think you get the picture. Our world and our life has been turned upside down.

Thank you very much CHINA, for giving us this wonderful (I'm being sarcastic) and deadly gift of CORONA VIRUS!!