View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2021, 09:15 PM

Truck: 6066GMC
AZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really nice
Default Re: 60 1500 Parts...HELP!

Not sure if I'm reading it all correctly but seems you have spent money for parts you can't use. Thus wasting money. You are realizing how scarce this type of part is. So my advice is if you find a part that fits, if in a kit or not............Buy it now. You can move on and the stress is over.

Those parts are only going to become less available and more expensive. the more you post here with all the enthusiasts here, you are encouraging us to buy them before you do. Telling us where to get them and defeating your efforts.

Old part numbers are NO GOOD anymore unless you have an old book to compare and confirm that some EBAY NOS part is correct. You are not going to be able to use it at places like NAPA.

NOS parts with rubber, plastic, seals, bushings, diaphragms, springs and any parishables are possibly NO GOOD. The rubber has outgassed, shrunk, swelled, cracked, lost it's durometer, dried out. Sitting on a shelf in hot and cold and wet and dry weather cycles for many years.

I assume you have checked Rockauto.

Last edited by AZKen; January 5th, 2021 at 09:34 PM.