View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2024, 02:06 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1964 GMC Model 1002 build journal

Quote:
Hello all, weather broke here in the PNW and all my sheet metal replacement is done and it is time to primer the cab. Just had a few small dents on the back of the cab above the box that was able to take out with a hammer and dolly then skim coated some Evercoat rage filler on it. Some sanding and now ready for a couple coats of high build primer. Tomorrow, I'll wipe it down with some surface wash and squirt it out in my new airtight paint booth. Hope to post up some more pictures soon. Pray for 70 degrees!
Cheers everyone. Steve

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Cant wait to see it after the paint! Hey, the house nextdoor to me is for sale. You can come get all the 70 degrees you can handle!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.