View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2023, 02:48 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 53 bel air convertible

Quote:
Just joined your site to learn about this new to us 1963 GMC pickup we bought for my wife.
The site says I need to make a post to introduce myself and this looks like as good of a spot as any, my name is Jim Mack and I'm currently working on a 1953 convertible to take the grandbabies to car shows with us.

More info here:

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Thanks for having me, I'm sure I'll spend quite a bit of time on 6066GMC club once we start working on the pickup.
A wife that likes pickups? Talk about your unicorns! Better hold tight to that one, Jim

Got any good pics of her new truck? We're animals for pictures here.

Oh, and welcome to the club!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.