View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2015, 01:41 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

Quote:
Glad everyone got home safely and it was a simple problem.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Thanks TJ! It was a nervous start with such an inexperienced tow operator but it turned out A-OK

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Quote:
Glad your still around Fetch. I could name 3 or 4 other guys (including me) who have been pretty darn quiet this summer cause life does get in the way sumtimez. But it tickles me to know that those 2x4's and 4x4's did make it home and so the fence building project goes on. Cause like you told me once,,,,A guy really does need a good strong back yard fence to lean wheels and shovels and hoes and empty wading pools on.

In other news......I drove thru Kansas again this past June headin' over to Mizzura. I kept looking around for you and even asked at a few truck stops if anybody knew of you. No luck.

Foley
Greenwood, CA

LOL Foley you asked about me? You don't know how big I'm grinnin right now.

Where did you ask? I know I've said it before but while I can type out a line on the interwebs I sure can't talk in real life. I'm awful at social stuff. I either say the wrong thing, crack a stupid joke, or just stand quietly feeling awkward. I did meet up with CoyoteRun once and that went pretty well but he's a great guy. Big talker and easy to talk to. I felt right at home. (Thanks Coyote!)

The point is I don't really know many people that you could have run into aside from a couple of school connections and direct neighbors. But man if you had lucked out and hit someone that knew me that would have been too cool!

I sure miss this site. I need to hurry up and finish this stupid fence so I can get on Cecilia again. I should just plan a day, suck up the social anxiety and send out a mass email inviting everyone over for old trucks, burgers and hotdogs. We might have to beg neighbors for parking, but I can cook at least.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.