View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2019, 02:43 PM

Truck: 64 1/2 ton
tbucketnut is a jewel in the roughtbucketnut is a jewel in the roughtbucketnut is a jewel in the roughtbucketnut is a jewel in the roughtbucketnut is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: 1964 GMC Model 1002 build journal

Sunday spent the day picking up the shop from the mess I made the week before. It is a good time to find all the tools that you have looked for but couldn't find because you left it by the bench grinder or on the press plate. Wasn't able to settle in on a truck name yet, but I have the family brain storming now.

I had to buy a new door actuator on the driver's side, so now I do not have to roll the window down and reach out the window to open the door from the outside. My seal kit on the power steering control hasn't came in yet, so I havent checked out the brake system, so no maiden voyage yet, but the truck starts and idles well.

Here is a little project I have to finish before getting serious on the 64 GMC, it is a little 235 for a buddies 52 5 window I'm assembling for him. In the mean time the 64 lives here under the carport
Steve
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2087.JPG (4.30 MB, Multiple views, 21 clicks)