Thread: Newbe 65 GMC
View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2021, 08:12 PM

Truck: 65 GMC
Ccsmith is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Newbe

Well been a while since i posted but love seeing all the other posts on the site. Learn a-lot from reading others. These engines are AWESOME! I installed a american autowire complete kit which took a few days but instructions were great. All new gauges installed and dropped the trans and put all new gaskets in. Drive it almost daily now. Took on first 300 mile road trip and no issues at all and got 13.7 mpg. Have the 3 speed manual with 3.07 gears on 18 inch tires. Runs 70 at about 2500rpm. Hoping to get the floor pans and rockers done soon and then gonna do a vintage air kit.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk