View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2018, 02:49 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Anyone have the under cab fuel filter gasket part number?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZKen View Post
The only way I know is to buy the cartridge. It's cheap, you need it anyway and it comes with gasket. NAPA 3271 or O'Reillys 33271. $6.
They gave you a fuel pump gasket. Take it back. Then you are Delta $4.
Got it. They had the Wix I bought before in stock for about $5.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdieTN View Post
Hey fetch you can have this...pm me if you want it
I appreciate the offer! If you were closer I'd have run right out there and picked it up! I hate middle-of-a-project parts store runs, but seems like there's always at least one!

I did have the guy look through his collection of gaskets and O rings, but nothing was the right size.

Going to update my build thread more tomorrow. Thanks guys!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.