View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2022, 10:18 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: What other projects are you working on? 2022 Edition

Quote:
Looks like you're a lot closer to KU in Lawrence than to K-State (my alma mater) in Manhattan then. Our granddaughter who's about Powder Puff's age has one more year of high school left. Her Dad took her to look at colleges during her spring break.

When you're retired, you just do the same boring stuff every day. So my Saturday was the usual -- working around the house, yard, and garage. Plus going for a long walk.
You may think it's boring stuff but 99% of 25 year old guys today wouldn't know how to do most of it. I tell you some of the next generation is in for a world of hurt when they start owning houses and cars that aren't brand new.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Today I pulled seven eggs from my six chickens. Someone's been doubling up lately. Powder Puff and I went for a drive too. Just cruising around the town and thinking about how we won't be doing it for a while.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.