View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2022, 12:40 PM

Truck: 1963 GMC c2500
Gwhizzard is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Project Blown 305

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttyman9 View Post
That would be legit, I wouldn’t mind trying to make it still if the other company does since I dumped so much work into it.

Holley flange so the standard one, I only added a quadrajet cuz a couple people liked those more and it wasn’t much more effort.

I printed it in PLa on my Hictop D3 hero

I figured fuel injection wise they’d need arms for the rail and what not too so I would just leave it plain. Most who go fuel injection these days run the fitech style carb one.

Understand that.. Awesome i was just wondering bc it is standard size for most throttle bodies with TPS sensors out there... With the fuel injection i looked at the FI Tech and Holley setup but wanted something different like ma MS2 or MS3 setup and be able to program it more myself that's why i didn't know if there is a way in a different design with injector bongs that are closed up and just require drilled. But it is very nice. I appreciate the pictures it helps me visualize kind of what i wanna do with mine. If they do make it and give a good price we could have a poll and see how many would go in on it as well and get their own. Maybe cheaper that way as well

Nice printer setup. Im looking at ender 3 pro to get started. Figured it would be a good base line and move up as needed to bigger printer for parts.