View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2014, 03:05 AM

Truck: 6066GMC
AZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really nice
Default Re: Correct GMC vs. Chevy Truck Wheels, 1960-66

Good points. If you go onto the Stovebolt site under gallery TF 57, you will see many backward spears. Last time I checked anyway. The people over there are nice people and I am not saying anything except I saw some examples. The 57 is THE most confusing, I admit. Just remember, it's a spear and the pointed end goes forward on any spear.
The next thing I want to check, if possible, is what feature a Suburban Carrier or Cameo trim ring has on it to receive the nubs, if anything. It seems a little strange that there are only 4. I am not totally sure the nubs are for caps. probably are. Just a few years later approx. 68-69-70 and up , the Rally rings have multi spring clips all around. I don't know what my wheels were on. Either did the guy I bought them from. I got the split rims today, I am on some kind of wheel obsession mission? Can't stop. I need intervention but I can not get it here that's for sure.