View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2014, 04:53 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

Oh it's still there Foley, you didn't miss anything.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

I didn't add it because I wasn't planning on spending any massive time on it other than looking at the piston connectors to see if they're loose. If they are, I'd work on fixing that.

But if they aren't and it's something way more serious like pistons that wobble in the cylinder I planned to just drive it as it is until she quits then I can put the spare 305 in.

I know I can't buy pistons or rebuild parts so putting a lot of time into a blown engine isn't going to happen, though I'd like the experience.

Hey, are any of you guys noticing that after turning wrenches for a while your fingers get fat? Maybe it's just me, but my wedding ring doesn't really fit anymore. Maybe it's wrenching, maybe it's doughnuts.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.