Thread: Clutch parts
View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2023, 01:58 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Clutch parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Bongert View Post
Off topic. We don't need a political war in this forum. We are each entitled to our own political views, but this is not the place for them. I'm sorry, but that is just the way that I feel. We are all here on this forum with one goal in mind, and that is to preserve these wonderful old GMC trucks, and not to get into politics.
I guess George is right, but I do enjoy a good political discussion.

jmfurgason if you want to know why you're wrong, send me a PM and I'll be happy to discuss the news reports you missed that made you think Brother Bama was a saint, and the 4 years under T-man with mean tweets, cheap gas, soaring retirement savings, low inflation, affordable food/parts/vehicles, and jobs for everyone was evil.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.